Arena Canteen Operator
Fall and Winter Part Time Canteen Operator
The Town of Deep River is looking for interested applicants to fill the position of Canteen Operator during the fall and winter season.
Reporting to the Assistant Facility Supervisor the successful candidate will have excellent customer service skills, be reliable, responsible and dependable. The ideal candidate will have experience with money and handling a debit/credit machine, along with strong organizational skills and the ability to complete daily deposit and inventory tasks. This position requires evening, weekends and holiday work hours.
- Ensure costumers are served promptly and politely
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision;
- Experience with cash or debit transactions
- Completion of daily deposits and inventory tracking.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Current Criminal Record Check is required
Applications, including a cover letter and complete résumé of qualifications and experience must be submitted to the undersigned no later than 4:00pm on Friday November 3rd, 2017
"Private and Confidential”
100 Deep River Rd, Box 400
Deep River, ON, K0J 1P0