Deep River Arena
The Deep River Arena hosts programs such as ice and ball hockey, figure and family skating, and in-line skating. It contains banquet hall with a kitchen and is available for public rental for dances, banquets and meetings. In the summer months the slab is a great place to hold large events such as concerts and commercial events.
Public Ice Bookings Available at the Deep River Arena
Public ice bookings can be made through the Recreation Website.
613.584.2000 Ext. 103
ICE RENTALS - (includes HST)
Please note that the rates have changed (effective April 1, 2017)
- Schools - $58.28/50 min
- Summer Slab (up to 6 hours) - $46.45
- Ice Rental (Prime time after 5 p.m. and weekends)
- $164.10/50 minutes
- Non-prime time before 5 p.m. - $110.45/50 min
- Minor Hockey - $94.67 / 50 minutes
- Skating Club -$94.67 / 50 minutes
Recreational skating is available during the winter months on a weekly schedule.
Public Skate - To accommodate Minor Hockey's two weeks of conditioning camp the Public Skate will be a follows:
Saturday, September 16th - 1:00 to1:50 pm
Sunday, September 17 - 1:20 to 2:10 pm
Saturday, September 23 - 1:20 to 2:10 pm
Sunday, September 24 - 1:10 to 2:00 pm
- Parent and Tot Skate - Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings 11:10 am to 12:pm starting September 25th, 2017 with the exception to P.A Days and Holidays- Cost $4.50 for parent, Tots are free.
- New Additional Public Skate for the beginner skaters and parent & tots - Saturday mornings 9:00 am-9:50 am. Admission Chidren $3.50, adults $4.50 and Tots are free
- Senior Skate - Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings 10:00 to 11:00 a.m. starting September 25th, 2017 - Cost $4.50 per skate or purchase a membership. Fees are the same as below.
- Public Skate - Saturdays and Sundays from 1:10 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. Starting September 30, 2017
- New Adult Membership Skate (cancelled due to low participation)- Mondays and Wednesday 12:10 pm-1:00 pm. Come out and enjoy music, friendship and exercise. Skilled adults and beginner skaters welcome. If you are interested in attending please contact the Recreation Department at 613 584-2000 ext 103
- Public Skate Fees- $4.50/Adult, $3.50/Child, $11.25/Family - Single Membership *$60.47 and Family Membership *$92.53. *HST included.