Effective May 22, 2021 at 12:01 a.m. the Deep River Marina will be open.
The province will reopen outdoor recreational amenities with restrictions in place, such as the need to maintain physical distancing. Please see the direct link below for more information.
As of October 31, 2010, Service Canada will no longer issue Pleasure Craft Licences. After this date, PCL applications will be available online at Transport Canada's Office of Boating Safety at www.boatingsafety.gc.ca. Applications will also be available for pickup in person at Service Canada Centres. Service Canada locations can be found at www.servicecanada.gc.ca.
- Seasonal Slips/ft - $35.14
- Yearly Capital Contribution - $47.26
- Non Deep River Resident Fee - $150.00 - No HST
- Season Launch Pass - $105.00
- Daily Launch Pass - $10.00
- Visitor Slips/night - $33.14
- Short Term Hourly Slip Rentals - 1 hour $13.50, each hour (after 1st hour $16.00) to a maximum of $33.14
Marina Seasonal Slip (Waiting List)
- Marina Waiting List - $50.00 Non refundable
Please note: After May 1st, the Recreation Department will be filling vacant slips as they become available. Please call the Recreation Department to add your name to the waiting list. (613) 584-2000 ext 103
Hours of Operation
The Deep River Marina will be open for the season as of May 22nd, 2021.
- Slip OPEN
- Marina Building OPEN
- Launch OPEN
- Limited supply of products at this time
- Cash will be accepted along with debt and credit payments
Please respect all Social Distancing guidelines as outlined by the Public Health Ontario
- Only 1 Marina User in the Marina building at a time
- Avoid touching surfaces
Hours of Operation
Effective Wednesday, October 6th, 2021 the Marina chalet is CLOSED for the season. The docs will still remain in the water. If you require services such as gas or pump-outs, please contact Eric McQuestion at 613-401-3682.
Direct Phone Line to the Marina